This time, I’m faster. The next season will be with the paperback copies I actually own myself. Just for the lulz. Well, it’s all just for the lulz, so whatever.
It’s really curious how much I enjoy just looking at all those colorful covers. You know you’re strange when you’re buying stuff for their covers and don’t even care to read.
- No Game No Life, Hidan no Aria. Easy.
- Owari no Sekai-something (World End Chronicles), Vanadis, another sci-fi fantasy battle series whose name I’ve forgotten (it’s on sale regularly), one more of those series and I’ve been asked to translate before, Re:ZERO.
- Flame-something (I don’t know the series and don’t wanna cheat, so whatever), rest beats me.
- The whole left side looks kinda yummy, the third counting from left was recommended to me (by Amazon though), already forgot the title.
- Right side, Ero Manga Sensei (so hard).
- More Aria followed by Blade Dance?
- Left side unknown, followed by High School DxD and a series I don’t know whose title says “Trash and…” though.
- That “Turn me into a geek, I turn you into a normalfag” series with Gamers besides it.
- Gundam, Noucome, dunno, and a Chuu2 series besides that (I think), forgot the exact title though.
- I’ve no idea.
I’m getting the feeling these front stuff if taken from an upright angle would be perfect. And I’m getting the feeling I’ve said this before. Hm.
- Next to the first row of sideward volumes there’s Sword Art Online. I think they even shrink-wrapped the new volumes above.
- Ultimate Antihero and Hello World, I don’t know either though.
- After Dark, see above.
- And I can make out something like Manga no Kamisama, don’t know that one either. Is this full of niche stuff?